- 50% Off Sitewide Get Coupon
Who Are Diamond CBD?
It is a CBD seller looking to raise the standard of CBD products across the United States. It grows its hemp in Scandinavia in fertile soil, and only organic techniques are used. Each plant is hand-selected before it is harvested. Diamond CBD claims to use supercritical CO2 extraction to get the CBD and also says that it performs extensive testing to ensure all its hemp products meet the highest standards of quality.
While it is refreshing to hear that a company uses High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) to examine its oil’s nutrient profile, we would like some evidence to back up these claims. During a review of the website, we were unable to find any Certificate of Analysis on their site but we did receive from DiamondCBD their third-party lab results, which shows that they are selling a clean product. Again it is important to note, similar to all CBD brands, these lab results are not certification of the legality or safety of the product.
The CBD market’s value has skyrocketed in the last few years as the FDA finally approved the sale of CBD products made from hemp as long as they contain less than 0.3% THC. With a rapidly growing level of competition, the onus is on CBD sellers to differentiate themselves from the pack. There are many ways to go about the process; Diamond CBD appears to prefer the glitzy and glamorous approach and also believes in quantity, but does this translate to quality?
Diamond CBD Highlights
Honestly, the main highlight I can think of right now is simply the incredibly massive range of products that Diamond CBD has for sale. If you’re the type who likes to explore your options and try out new products all the time, you and this brand will be a match made in heaven.
For me, I actually tend to prefer the companies who only sell maybe two or three different types of products. That way, generally speaking you know that they’re putting a lot of time and effort into perfecting those specific products, rather than just pumping out some random garbage and marketing it as “NEW and IMPROVED!”
In any regard, here’s a list of five of the things I liked most about Diamond CBD:
- They sell CBD dabs! Given their super-high potency, CBD dabs are actually not a common product among most industry manufacturers. I tried the 1,000 mg Diamond CBD “Crystal Rocks,” and I’ve got to say they hit pretty dang heavily. I use a banger style dab rig, and with one little rock (I would say no more than an ⅛ gram), my splitting migraine was wiped out within minutes – no joke. They also have an incredibly potent 10,000 mg Crystal Dab Powder which I really want to try, but I’m trying to work up the courage to spend the $649 that it costs!
- They source (some of) their hemp from Scandinavia. You might think that anything and everything that is sourced right here in the USA is always superior to other parts of the world, but the bottom line is that Scandinavian hemp is subject to some of the most rigorous organic agricultural standards in the world. If you buy CBD products that have been sourced from Scandinavian hemp, you can rest assured that you’ll be getting a pure and high quality product.
- They have a pretty awesome new product called “CBD Fatty Loose Herbs”. It might sound crazy, but the only reason I had to put these “Loose Herbs” on my list of favorites is they remind me of smoking my tobacco pipe! Now I know what you’re all thinking, tobacco is the “sworn enemy” of cannabis, but the truth is 20+ years ago I really used to enjoy a relaxing, thoughtful smoke out of my vintage tobacco pipe while I was out fishing. Now, I can bring the pipe back to life with these therapeutic dry CBD herbs, which actually taste really, really good! Absolutely love them, and will be sure to keep some on reserve (you can also roll them up into CBD joints or smoke them in bowls or bongs, which I haven’t tried yet but certainly will.
- They have really good CBD pet products. Truth be told I have not specifically tried Diamond CBD’s pet products, but my wife’s sister uses them for her aging Weimaraner and claims that they work better than anything else she’s ever tried. Next time I order through them I’ll be sure and get some of the bacon flavor drops for our 11 year old Sheltie.
Their price ranges can literally accomodate people of all different budgets. Considering the fact that not everyone can go out and spend $120 on a 1 oz bottle of CBD oil, affordability is one thing I feel doesn’t get enough credit in the current cannabis market. Diamond CBD, however, has products that are literally under $10, which is a great way for potential patients to try it out first and see if it works for them. If they try out some inexpensive gummies for instance and see that they’re effective for them, they’ll be much more willing to make more of an investment on more potent (and longer-term) products.
If I were to list every single one of their products on here, I’d be here until New Year’s! As such, I’ll only provide a brief overview of the general “types” of products that they sell, without going over each and every one individually. (Feel free of course to browse their entire online web store and have a look at all 607 of their CBD-infused products.)
- Diamond CBD Edibles: Truly massive selection of CBD edibles including five different kinds of gummies, CBD “Cake Pops” (like lollipops), two different kinds of super potent liquid CBD shots, CBD Honey Sticks, and CBD Lean Shot Syrups.
- Diamond CBD Oils: Eight different varieties of oral CBD oil drops, including standard hemp oil, a “Blue CBD” isolate oil, a Diamond CBD Full-Spectrum oil, a flavored terpene oil, two different varieties of CBD “Extreme” Drops, and two signature label CBD oils from Tommy Chong and Lawrence “L.T.” Taylor (retired NFL player).
- Diamond CBD Vapes: Nine different varieties of CBD vape oils including CBD additives that you can add to your regular nicotine/tobacco e-juice, pure CBD vape oils for re-usable vape pens, pre-filled disposable vape pens with the CBD liquid already in them, and CBD “Fatty Joints” that smoke just like ganja back in the good old days.
- Diamond CBD Dabs: Like I talked about earlier, these are my favorite Diamond CBD products. They come in three different varieties (Crystal Dabs, Crystal Rocks, and Crystal Crumble) and seven different potencies ranging from 250 mg to 10,000 mg.
- Diamond CBD Creams: I have not yet tried the Diamond CBD topical creams, but they come in two different varieties (the Biotech CBD Cream and the signature L.T. Taylor “Pain Master” Cream) and three different potencies (250 mg, 500 mg, 1,000 mg).
- Diamond CBD Grinders: Nice looking dry herb grinder that comes in four different colors.
- Diamond CBD Pets: Like I talked about above, my wife’s sister has had incredible results on her Weimaraner with the Diamond CBD pet oils, and I will no doubt be trying some for our own dog once we run out of the CBD treats that we currently have for her. They come in two different varieties for small, medium and large sized dogs (they have regular oil drops as well as a bacon flavored ones), as well as two different varieties that are specific for cats.
Like I mentioned earlier one of my favorite things about Diamond CBD is the fact that they have such a massive range of prices that allows anyone and everyone to be able to get themselves into the therapeutic CBD market. Here is a general rundown of their price differences across their range of products:
- Diamond CBD Edibles: $7.69 – $169.99
- Diamond CBD Oils: $19.99 – $219.99
- Diamond CBD Vapes: $30 – $279.99
- Diamond CBD Dabs: $29.99 – $649.99
- Diamond CBD Creams: $49.99 – $149.99
- Diamond CBD Grinders: $99.99
- Diamond CBD Pets: $19.99 – $39.99
RAVE METER 87%