About NuLeaf Naturals
NuLeaf Naturals is one of a handful of Colorado-based CBD oil manufacturers, and with their main offices located in the “cannabis epicenter” of Denver, you can be sure that their finger is constantly on the pulse of modern hemp research, as well as up-to-date cannabis industry news.
In fact, their entire operation – from the planting of the hemp seeds to its cultivation to the cannabinoid extraction and finally to the bottling and packaging of the CBD oil itself – takes place within the state lines of Colorado. They are a 100% USA-operating brand, which is in fact one of the reasons why we’ve come to like them so much (it’s getting harder and harder to find manufacturers who don’t source their raw material from Europe, or even worse, India or China).
They source all of the raw hemp material from licensed organic hemp farms in Colorado, and can stake the claim that they are one of the only ones who harvests from an outdoor growing operation (the vast majority of CBD hemp farms take place indoors, with some people believing that indoor growing doesn’t produce as pure or “potent” of a plant).
NuLeaf Naturals Highlights
What separates the NuLeaf Naturals operation from other CBD oil brands on the market? Here are five reasons why we’ve come to trust them so much, as well as the products that they manufacture:
- 100% USA owned and operated. We’re certainly aware that the quality of a CBD oil company shouldn’t be measured by where their operation takes place, but if a brand makes the investment to source and manufacture entirely within the US, you can bet that they’re only going to be using the highest-quality materials and most advanced extraction processes.
- Third party lab testing as soon as the CBD is extracted. Most CBD oil manufacturers claim to conduct third party lab testing on their oil tinctures, but attempting to get an actual report on them can be downright nightmarish. With NuLeaf Naturals, all of their extracts are sent to Steephill Labs in Berkeley, CA, immediately after the supercritical CO2 extraction process. You can call the company at 720-372-4842 to ask for a lab report on any product they sell.
- Contains phytocannabinoids and other key compounds. Another key thing that distinguishes NuLeaf Naturals from their competitors is the fact that they don’t process out any of the additional compounds that are in the raw hemp source. Their oil tinctures are premium whole-plant extract, which means that in addition to the CBD, they are chock full of other beneficial natural ingredients like terpenes, hemp proteins, vitamins, and other phytocannabinoids (such as CBC, CBG, CBDA, and CBDV).
- Super potent CBD content. Probably our favorite thing about NuLeaf Naturals CBD oils is the fact that they offer some of the most potent legal tinctures on the market. In addition to the standard 240 mg bottles that offer 2.4 mg of CBD per drop, they also offer a monstrous 4,850 mg bottle that provides up to 2,000 drops of extract, which has worked to treat severe chronic pain, anxiety, insomnia, and even seizures.
- Retail storefronts all across the US. While most of the best CBD oils are available in some dispensaries and storefronts across the US, very few of them are in as many states as NuLeaf Naturals, and none of them (that we know of) have an online retail database that you can search to find a store location nearest you. Check out the website at NuLeafNaturals to find the retailer nearest you.
Like we said, the only products NuLeaf Naturals offers at the moment is the standard CBD oil tinctures, which are administered as single drops under the tongue. You’re supposed to hold between 30-60 seconds before swallowing.
Here is their current lineup of tinctures:
- NuLeaf Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract 240 mg: 5 mL tincture – 100 drops total at 2.4 mg CBD per drop
- NuLeaf Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract 725 mg: 15 mL – 300 drops total at 2.4 mg CBD per drop
- NuLeaf Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract 1450 mg: 30 mL – 600 drops total at 2.4 mg CBD per drop
- NuLeaf Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract 2425 mg: 50 mL – 1,000 drops total at 2.4 mg CBD per drop
- NuLeaf Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract 4850 mg: 100 mL – 2,000 drops total at 2.4 mg CBD per drop
In addition to the standard CBD oils, NuLeaf Naturals also offers a pet-specific formula, which is labeled as a “Full Spectrum Pet CBD Oil.” It works on either dogs or cats (and humans too, for that matter!), and contains 50 mg of cannabinoids per 1 mL of oil. For dosage, it is recommended to administer 2-3 drops per 20 lbs (all dosing recommendations are listed on the bottle).
For some people, the cost of NuLeaf Naturals CBD oils will be the only deterring factor, as their a little pricier than some of the other options here on our site. However, if you’re willing to spend a few dollars extra, we are extremely confident that you won’t be disappointed with the quality and fast-acting results of this Colorado-based brand. Here are their current prices:
Please note that all tinctures are shipped free, and all except the 240 mg are available as either a single bottle or as a 6-pack. Also, NuLeaf Naturals ships legally to all 50 U.S. states
- NuLeaf CBD Hemp Extract 240 mg: $38.50 (single)
- NuLeaf CBD Hemp Extract 725 mg: $99 (single), $434 (6-pack)
- NuLeaf CBD Hemp Extract 1450 mg: $179 (single), $264 (6-pack)
- NuLeaf CBD Hemp Extract 2425 mg: $239 (single), $1,053.60 (6-pack)
- NuLeaf CBD Hemp Extract 4850 mg: $439 (single), $1,953.40 (6-pack)
- NuLeaf Full Spectrum Pet CBD Oil: $38.50 (single), $179 (6-pack)
RAVE METER 92%
Official Site Link: https://nuleafnaturals.com